Thursday, April 15, 2010

Clinique..be happy!

I never keep secrets from my readers but this one I was tempted to..
If you are a fashionista you are also likely to take care of yourself... and that not only includes eating right, and exercising, but also following a skin treatment routine (even if it is just putting sun block on every morning).  I don't know about you guys but the thought of wrinkles and sun spots terrify me, and let's face it who doesn't want to age gracefully?
The only skin brand I trust is Clinique, there is something so clean and simple about its products that has kept me going back for years.
Usually I only buy the 3-step  skin care set, but my face tends to be a little dry and I wanted something that would add extra moisture. That is when I was introduced to my buddy "water injection".

The name is Moisture Surge. The oil-free gel works for all skin types and it is fragance free and 100% allergy tested.
It looks good enought to eat & makes my skin feel baby butt smooth.
Seriously, the best mouturizer out there!
The 1.7 oz is $ 34.00 and the 2.5 oz is 46.50.

You will thank me when you try this ;)

xoxo

shoegossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback