Saturday, August 7, 2010

A fashionista's Island

One of my favorite blogging girls has just started a new feature in her blog http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com/ . The feature consists of a challenge. She will post a different topic and her readers will dress up according to their interpretation of the topic. Fun right?


This week's challenge was the Island and below is my version of the Island girl.


Since Islands are deserted might as well make myself queen of the place right?


What would I be wearing?


An easy breezy Alexander Wang shirt dress
tortoise cat eyes to protect from the strong UV rays
a YSL belt and ohhhh those YLS SHOES!!


If I get tired I can always change to Sam Edelman leopard print flats... and as far as jewelry goes I can't really decide so threw my top 3 choices there.


Too dressed up for a deserted Island? I think not.. you never know who is watching.


xoxo

Fashion Trends & Styles - PolyvoreThe Island






YSL patent bow belt
140 GBP - flannelsfashion.com
More Yves Saint Laurent belts »




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback