Thursday, June 10, 2010

Frost-ify me

Today I better get happy readers because I am all over the place; from sunglasses, to songs, to flats, and last to jewelry! 
This time is Lulu Frost jewelry. As you all know by now I am a lover of necklaces and for me the more dramatic the merrier. That's why Lulu Frost is music to my ears. Her pieces have an impeccable antique meets modern flare and a delicate aesthetic touch.
Most necklace pieces fall into the $ 400- $600 category but there are a lot of other cheaper options like earrings and bracelets to select from.




2 comments:

  1. Amy

    Wow! These are so pretty.

    Great post
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah these are pretty :) nice pictures and great style... i love you manolos!!! :)
    Have a nice weekend.

    Peace & Love.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback