Thursday, June 10, 2010

You've got designer shades just to hide your face and you wear them around like you're cooler than me

I have never really been a sunglass person, but lately that seems to be all I want to shop for.. I think i might be that since in a month I turn the big 21 I can already see the near future of getting older and want to protect my eyes a little more..but that is just a theory of mine. It could also be that the new cat eye trend is so adorable and chic. 


These white Tom Ford's have what it takes to win my heart so far..
















and speaking of designer shades here is my new obsession/workout song/dancing solo song/ makes me feel happy song.. yes this one broke the record for being played 18 consecutive times on my iphone..but hey at least by now I know it by heart lol


Enjoy it before it gets played out!


Mike Posner "Cooler than me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback