Thursday, February 18, 2010

With all this buzz about weight & models

Maybe yesterday wasn't the best time for Phillip Lim to show his collection..specially with all this talk about Coco Rocha (which by no means is overweight) & Posh supporting pin thin models in The View.
Let me explain my reasoning with pictures..
These are some of the 3.1 Phillip Lim looks for next fall.. and I think they are kind of hideous!.. and he somehow manages to make the models look larger than they really are with all that layering!! What can we not so glamourous beings expect!
At first I thought it was just the bulky coats..








but he did it to dresses too!!! At least I wouldn't like to look that shapeless...
and this is coming from a designer that supposedly is really good with the concept of what women want.








I really like 3.1 Phillip Lim.. but this was a little off for me.

What do you think? Is this what girls really want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback