Thursday, November 5, 2009

Like a Virgin touched for the very first time..


Ahhhhh the thrill of writing my very first post!
Well hello, and nice to meet you. My name is Amy and I am a self proclaimed fashionista with a point of expertise in shoes (of course).
I am 20 years old, and I currently live in Miami , although my heart belongs to New York City (minus the weather).
What can you expect from my blog it's the question:
I suppose my goal is to create a little place where all of us can forget about the stressing parts of our daily routines and submerge in that crafty, artsy, creative world called FASHION.
This is a shoe blog, but it's most definitely not limited to shoes. So pretty much you can expect postings about everything! The new, the good, and the ugly trends, and my new obsessions ( which can become yours too) in everything from shoes, to bags, to clothes, to accessories! What celebrities wear and what I (the average person) wear too. Not to bore with the details I hope everyone enjoys what I call “my little experiment".
... and welcome home shoe addicts
xoxo

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback