Friday, January 22, 2010

Sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare?

I am usually a fan of Miuccia Prada's Miu Miu young and fresh line. But when they dropped this BOMB shoes on me for s/s 2010 I wasn't very impressed....or was I? My first reaction was the common WTF were they thinking? These things are beyond hideous.
But then I took a second look and I started having mixed feeling, which to this day I can't seem to have straightened  out.
They might not be your typical pretty shoe, but these artsy chunky heels might actually work. I mean they are bulky, colorful, isn't that everything we love on a good summer shoe?









So the million dollar question is... Are these child like platforms doing it for you.. or are they just plain yuck!

Help me make up my mind.

2 comments:

  1. The first ones are okay, but I really can't imagine wearing them with much. They aren't versatile and a little too costume-y for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. actually that was basically my first response to them
    thanks for visiting :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback