Friday, January 1, 2010

So long '09

Happy New Yearrrr!!!!!!!!

I feel like this is going to sounds like some sort of acceptance speech for an award.. but here it goes..

1. I want to thank all of you guys for reading this little piece of work. I have finally found a way to share my passion for fashion with someone other than myself & surprisingly you guys like what I have to say!

2. May 2010 bring all happiness, and may all your wishes come true!

Now to the juicy stuff.. This is my end of the year outfit

tadaaa



I decided to keep it simple with black & white... but I followed my own advice from the shine post with a glittery VBH clutch. My skirt is a BCBG bandage skirt (I am obsessed like Mariah with these and they have great summer colors!)




For shoes I decided to wear my Christian Loubotin Mary Jane's.



.. and I found the most beautiful ring in a little boutique (you have to look very closely to see it). I loved the place so much I might do a post on it.

.... and last, but not least..

Let me introduce you to Chuck Bass my fashionable boyfriend. Although you guys don't see it, he is a strong force behind this little blog. Who knows maybe in 2010  I'll start a men's blog too with his help.



xoxo

the ever so grateful for her readers

shoegossip girl

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I especially love that skirt! Haven't dared the bandage skirt yet but I did fall inlove with a BCBG one not too long ago and have been thinking about it nonstop.
    Happy New Year!
    xoxo-Tiffany-http://imashoewhore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback