Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Manolo gets playful

..with polka dots that is! After my daily visit to my favorite blog in the whole wide world (after mine) Fashionising. I came across this spread of the January 2010 UK Vogue, and aside from the beautiful Thakoon dress there was something else that called my attention. Her polka dot shoes of course.



I started my research to find out to who's collection they belonged to.. and found out that they are part of the Manolo Blahnik spring 2010 collection.

Well, that took me by surprise.. specially considering that he is a fan of the little heel (that's what I call everything under 5"). The shoes look really high, and the polka dot pattern is lovely. It reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw is Paris.



Here is a closer look..



Do we love it or do we love it?

1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback