Thursday, December 17, 2009

Her name was Rio

So, my boyfriend thinks I was totally exaggerating on my last post by comparing DVF's spring and resort looks ( in which I totally think the Resort collection kicks ass!), that's why I decided to show you guys the Resort Collection and let you be the judges. 
Her Name was Rio hit the stores in November 2009, and out of all the looks I saw there was barely any that I passed on with a ehh next! (which was not the case with the 2010 spring line). I mean just the oversized bows are seriously Cute! (although I am still trying to figure out if I will be bold enough to wear them in public). The skirts & dresses on this collection are super short, which makes any look more youthful and fun. The colors are vibrant & the prints to die for! I personally LOVE the Warholian style splash of paint on the second look!
So is it spring or resort? Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback