Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am obsessed like Mariah

Just when I thought my love for clutches had died I met the Mulberry Ava. This clutch had me at hello! & I haven't been able to sleep ever since I saw it in net-a-porter.com. Mulberry does not come cheap, but the British brand was more than reasonable in pricing the lovely fuchsia oversized fold over at $ 550.00. I think it looks wayyy more expensive than that! Also, this clutch covers all the fall and spring basics. Oversized (check), bright (check), gold accent (check), gorgeous (check, check, check!) This attention grabbing, head-turning, swoon worthy, breath taking accessory is definitely a “have to have” item. Am I hearing myself? Oh God, I think I might be heading to shopaholic rehab with this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback