Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am giving the boss a review

If you are not familiar with Diane Von Furstenberg, you should be! Especially if you are the kind of girl who loves flowy dresses, exotic prints, and a fresh take on modern women wear. This is actually the first post I do on DVF, and it certainly won’t be the last. I have waited so long because I have so much material to discuss. Let’s face it her clothes are absolutely fabulous, and not only do they look fabulous, but they also fit fabulous. The Furstenberg has a superb way of working around real women’s bodies. Her clothes accentuate curves and hide flaws, what else can a girl ask for? Also, did I mention my ultimate life goal is to work for her? You get it, I love the woman! After the brief introduction..on to the 2010 Spring collection. I must admit I am not completely satisfied with this one, especially after her beautiful resort collection for this year. BUT there are some pieces worth highlighting. The pants for example, can’t get better than that, the tailoring is perfection and so are the golden hues. The prints are also absolutely gorgeous, and I love the belted shirt & cardi, look.


Overall, although not as good as the resort collection this was a big success on my eyes.

Diane sure knows how to show them who is the boss ( as I call her).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback