Monday, December 7, 2009

I died, went to heaven, and came back wishing I had a limitless credit card

Christmas is around the corner and I bet all of you are already filling up your wish lists, and so am I. But do you want to know what I wish for?
These babies in a mouth watering tangerine coralish color ( sorry pictures are not available yet) or in this turquoise blue. I mean does color really matter? They are absolutely positively the prettiest spring shoe I have seen so far for 2010


The Christian Louboutin knotted mules are from the designer's spring 2010 collection. They are made of suede material and have a killer 5 3/8" heel. These are just the kind of shoes you want to wear when you feel super model-ish because they instantly make your legs look extra long.

The only bad thing is that they are strictly summer shoes so you would have to wait a few months to be able to live in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback