Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not your average Daisy Duke

For some reason I am not a big fan of denim. Contrary to everybody else's opinion instead of making me feel chill, I find this material uncomfortable. Obviously I own & wear jeans..but I take a very Ditta Von Tease approach to them..only when I absolutely have to!
The bad news (at least for me) is that denim is one of the biggest summer trends this summer.. so I am obliged.

That's why I went on a mission to find a few pieces that would make me fall in love with denim or at least want to wear it some more.. and mission accomplished. This summer I will be saying adieu to my denim-phobia!

Not a lover of pants like myself? Give denim a girly feel with these little numbers.. or something similar.


Net-a-porter Lover Linen Corset denim dress $405


This Alexander Wang shirt/skirt combo can also be a lovely choice.



Asos $230.77 for a more casual look.

For those who don't want to dress it up, try a denim shirt! They are SUPER HUGE right now


Packsun $ 30.00

... and if you are big on showing your legs.. how about some Daisy Dukes?

Victoria Secret has a nice selection for $40 and under.


Happy shopping!

xoxo

shoegossip girl

2 comments:

Thanks for the feedback