Monday, March 1, 2010

Prepare to be Louboutin-ized

Maybe you guys are wondering why my layout picture got a summer makeover. 
I have two answers for you..

1. I am sick of the cold weather &
2. Yesss! I finally bought those precious melon hued stilettos I have been wanting since Christian L. came out with his spring 2010 line!!!! Remember my December post on these?

The knotted mules are more perfect than words can describe...
I went to the store to get one pair of shoes ONE.. I ended up with these too!

I couldn't resist ... 
& trust me if you are not a fan of Christian after seeing this you will be..

xoxo
an in-love-with her heels shoegossiper






















worn with: Brian Reyes dress
Photography by: Jeanette Echevarria

19 comments:

  1. great pictures...love the heels
    cool site

    -He approves

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha thanks HE! I am honored lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the Gres in Coral suede, and they look amazing with the turquoise necklace.

    oh and I see you got some HE approval :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks darling :)

    hopefully you will continue to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so in love with this.....





    visit & follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god!!you look so beautiful! really..i love your dress and of course your shoes!great!!!you look amazing!
    hugs
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two things ... 1) How could any one possibly NOT be a fan of Christian Louboutin? He's a freaking genius. and 2) beautiful shoes darling, you look amazing.
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all your wonderful comments!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great color! You look marvelous in these photos, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes! The Brian Reyes dress is also so chic and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color combinations girl! I love that dress I bet it goes with everything

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you girls for all the ego boosters ;) lol
    my shoes and I appreciate them lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pictures, and your shoes are gorgeous !

    Thanks for your comment, I added you to my favorites links ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way the shoes look with that exceptionally tailored modern dress by Brian Reyes! so beautiful, Effortessly chic at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you look beautiful, the shoes, the dress, the blue beads, the lighting. Makes me so excited for spring, and to add some colorful accessories to my wardrobe!

    xx
    shopahallic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are BEAUTIFUL, sweetie. And I adore your new profile picture. Orangey-red + turquoise is the best color combination ever (in my humble opinion).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback